Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Birchbox Repackaged

It's been a while since my last Birchbox post, huh? The boxes these past few months haven't really wowed me, but I guess it's perfect timing since this month, Birchbox refreshed their look with a new brand design. For a design junkie like me, it's great. They also put in a few more products probably to celebrate the "new look."

I love the simpler logo on the front.
Love the zig-zag pattern and the card too!

For this month's Birchbox, I received three Davines hair products, which includes their Love Smoothing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Oil Absolute Beautifying Potion. Never heard of the brand before, but I dig the Korres-like labels. The box also had a suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser, which smells deliciously lemony, and I've always liked exfoliating cleansers. I also got a LAQA & Co. Lil' Lip Duo in a hot fuschia pink color (swatch below). And the product I'm most excited about: a mini-sized Color Club Nail Polish in London Calling. I've always heard great things about this brand, so I was really pleasantly surprised when I saw this in the box! It's a slightly yellow-toned pale mint green color, and I think it'll be perfect for summer. Will show you how it looks on my nails when I paint them.


Look, it kinda goes with the box it came in!

I'm most likely going to stop my Birchbox subscription when I move out for college because I don't want to have a giant stock pile of boxes filled with samples that I'll probably never get to using. So this or next month will probably be my last Birchbox! It's been fun. Have you heard of any of the brands from this month's Birchbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment