Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hmph.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I disappeared again.

*sigh* -____-

I guess that's a thing with my blog, huh? It shouldn't though.

Well, remember last year when I also disappeared around this time of year? I was making the stage backdrop for my club's annual Asian Night show. This time around, I was the one planning the whole show so I had no free time at all. When I got home, I'd pass out on my bed, skipping dinner many times. It was a lot of work, but I'm glad it turned out almost hitch-free.

Here's a shot of our grand finale! I'm holding the sign right in the middle -- yup, I'm just a pair of legs.


But anyway, that's over and done with now so I have, literally, N-O-T-H-I-N-G to do. I'm just waiting to move out to college (which is pretty far away from Boston by the way). Time to start blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment