Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Recently

Hey y'all! 

I can't believe summer's almost over. I don't want to go back to school and go through the dreaded college process yet! This summer has definitely been one of the most different summers for me yet. It's been such a new experience for me. And it's gone by SO fast. Excuse me while I go grasp onto as much of the summer I have left as possible. Here are some recent happenings in my (sadly ending) summer.

Recently listening to:
Passion Pit's new album Gossamer; this album is just amazing. Period. I've been listening to it on repeat for the past two weeks. Above is one of my favorites from the album (though they're all basically my favorite).

Recently purchased:
Dunnies; I collect mini toys (mostly Domo), and my friend was selling his repeat Dunnies so I decided to get some of his. They're so adorably small and intricate at the same time.

Recently read:

The Stranger by Albert Camus; this was one of my summer reading books for school. It was surprisingly a really really good, "short and sweet" read. The story progressed quickly and the whole mood of the book was quite...unsettling. It made me think and made me not want to think at the same time, yet I really enjoyed it a lot. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone looking for a quick, but intense/involved read.

Recently been enjoying:

Painting!!! I found this untouched set of watercolors from one of those kiddy artist sets lying around my house. They actually aren't half bad! Blasting music while painting has been such a great escape for me lately.

So that's what I've been up to this past week. What have you been up to recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment