Saturday, June 30, 2012

Packing and packing

In less than 24 hours, I shall be in the warm, beachy grasps of Puerto Rico. I can't wait for the change in scenery: the beautiful beach, the contrasting architecture, the weather. Gah, 5 days in paradise (hopefully)! A nice little vacation before I start my internship and pre-college process stuff during the summer. Time to forget everything and have fun!

So to not leave this blog post-less for more than a week, here is a glimpse at what I packed for this vacation. I'd like to think that I'm a relatively smart and neat packer, but take a look!

My personal carry-on bag: reading material, sketchbook, iPad, and of course, snacks. I can't sleep on planes (too giddy), so I pass the time with these.
Bought a set of travel containers...needless to say, they are quite handy (and cute).
T-shirts, tanks, romper, a dress -- ready for that gorgeous weather!
Colorful shorts are my specialty.
Swimsuits are a must!
And of course, my trusty sunhat to keep my face from getting burnt.
My own little luggage hehe -- all grown up now!

In other news, yesterday I found out which architecture firm I'm interning at this summer. I did a little googling and I was amazed at all their projects and how big it was! It's freaking global! A big project they're working on includes...the SHANGHAI TOWER! Holy smokes hot pancakes! I was so shocked, and I'm feeling a tiny bit overwhelmed. Ah well, I'll try to make the best out of my internship and learn a lot! I'll make this summer the best one yet! 

See you on the flip side! I'll be sure to take tons of pictures! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment