Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mad about Mangoes

What do I love about late spring/summer? MANGOES! They're one of the best, most delicious fruits ever. My love for mangoes, however, does not stop at just the fruit. It has spilled over to beauty products as well! 

Every time I see something mango-scented or flavored, I have to stop in my tracks and take a whiff of it. It's becoming an obsession, and I think I can confidently say that The Body Shop has probably THE BEST mango scent ever -- it smells sooosooso so good!

Also, mango froyo at Pinkberry is da bomb.



I've accumulated a little collection of mango-flavored things and I plan on trying to find more! So far I have:

  • C.O. Bigelow Mango Lip Butter: This smells and feels great. It's really moisturizing and the lip butter isn't too thick or greasy; it's juuuuust right!
  • Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter: This. Is. One. Of. The. Best. Lip. Balms. I've. Ever. Tried. It smells so good and moisturizes so well! There's a really really teeny tingling sensation (like basically all Burt's Bees), which is actually really pleasant.
  • The Body Shop Mango Body Butter: Umm. Two phrases: The Body Shop and Mango Body Butter? Is there anything more perfect than this? The Body Shop has the best body butters ever; they're creamy and not too thick. They don't feel oily on your skin. This smells AMAZING!
As you can tell, I really enjoy these products. What can I say? I'm mad about mangoes. ;)



Next on my list of mango-y things to try is Korres's lip butter and their mango lipsticks! Are there any others you would recommend? Do you have your own flavor/scent/fruit obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment